Sunday 9 May 2010

Pre order anyone ?

The pre order Pandemic


Is it just me or have game developed raped this “exclusive content” wagon or what, I have started to slowly notice game distributors are having a lot of exclusive DLC if you pre order a game, which is good and all, but there is something sinister about it, it’s constantly in my face, like an omen.

It’s really weird how the cashiers are banging on about pre ordering this and that as if they have some kind of ulterior motive, ,maybe some shabby deals are going down, demon soul collection “ would you like to pre order this game boyy?!”
I guess the industry is trying to squeeze what little money we have! I almost fell into the trap, the sirens call is so enticing, and all of those freebies just for pre ordering and double points on my reward card!



No comments:

Post a Comment